JB Outfitters is located just 20 miles from the community of Main Brook, Newfoundland & Labrador in a remote area of moose management zone 45. This well-managed area (free of residential pressures) offers a true wilderness experience during your Newfoundland big game hunting adventure.
Book today for a hunting adventure of a lifetime.
Call Us Toll Free at 1 (888) 865-6361.
Package Price List
- Salmon / Trout Fishing
5 Fishing Days - $3,500 USD
- Black Bear Hunt (2 Bears per License)
6 Hunting Days - $2,900 USD
- Moose Hunt - 2 Hunters / 1 Guide
6 Hunting Days: $5,400 USD
- Moose Hunt - 1 Hunter / 1 Guide
6 Hunting Days: $5,900 USD
- Woodland Caribou Hunt
6 Hunting Days - $9,000 USD
- Moose / Black Bear Hunt - 2 Hunters / 1 Guide
6 Hunting Days - $5,900 USD
- Moose / Black Bear Hunt - 1 Hunter / 1 Guide
6 Hunting Days - $6,400 USD
Package Prices Include
- Pick Up from St. Anthony or Deer Lake Airport
- Return to St. Anthony or Deer Lake Airport
- Guide (1X1) or (2X1)
- Transportation to and from hunting areas
- Game retrievals via argo
- Preparation of game to take home
- Trophy preparation
- Meat boxing
Options & Details
Hunting Policy: Any animal wounded and lost in the process of the hunt, is owned by the hunter and the hunt for that animal is over. Wounded or dead, it is yours.
All pricing listed in USD (U.S. dollars)
All deposits are non-refundable.
Meat can be custom hand-cut, wrapped and vacuum packaged. Cost will depend on type of meat cuts.
Non-hunting guest: $1,000 USD per week
Non-hunting guest travelling with hunter: $1,800 USD per week
Harmonized Sales & Service Tax (HST) 15% must be paid to lodge for all trips. Non-residents from outside of Canada can be rebated 7.5% as per government regulations.
Deposits are non-refundable.